What is Multiply Conference? (previously known as Annual Conference)
CMC’s annual gathering, Multiply Conference, is typically held the last weekend of July or the first weekend in August, and is a family-friendly event with activities for children of all ages.
We are excited about the changes coming to what was previously known as Annual Conference! To help convey CMC’s newly adopted commission more effectively, and to help distinguish it from other annual events, Annual Conference is now called Multiply Conference, or more specifically for this year, Multiply 2018.
Conservative Mennonite Conference, Rosedale Mennonite Missions, and Rosedale Bible College are working together towards the common goal of maturing and multiplying churches locally and globally. The collaboration of the three agencies will be reflected in shared programming throughout the weekend rather than separate programs for each agency. Because of this, the long-standing Taste of Missions held on Thursday evening will be incorporated into a reception hosted by RMM on Saturday evening rather than being the opening event of the conference.
Check-in for Multiply Conference 2018 will be open from 6:30–9:30 pm on Thursday evening with sessions beginning on Friday morning. No Thursday evening meal will be served but you are welcome to mingle and greet friends while enjoying coffee and a light refreshment in the gathering area at Barr-Reeve Middle/High School.
Friday’s schedule consists of sessions for preschool through high school, young adults, women, men, and the ministers’ business meeting. Everyone comes together Friday evening for the first of the corporate sessions which run through Sunday morning. Childcare for infants and toddlers will be provided throughout the weekend.
Date: Friday, July 20 – Sunday July 22
Location: Barr-Reeve Middle/High School (Intermediate)
627 North Third Street
Montgomery, IN 47558
Theme: Catch God’s Purpose
Brochures will be available at the information table when you check in at Conference.
Why do I need to register? Can I just show up?
- All attendees need to register – even locals. As many of you may have experienced, hosting our annual conference is a big undertaking. As attendees, you can make the job of the hosting community easier by letting them know your plans ahead of time. Registering before the event demonstrates support and appreciation for those who are working hard to make your conference experience a great one.
- Some important things to note regarding registration:
- Please register online as it is the fastest and most efficient way to register.
- All in-home lodging requests should be submitted through the online registration link.
- Due to the complexity of arranging in-home lodging, the July 1 deadline will be honored by the Hospitality Committee and is supported by the CMC office.
How do I register my children?
A separate link is available below to register children and youth ages 0-8th grade for childcare and classes. Grades are determined by the last grade completed. We are using the KidCheck online program for children’s registration. If you already have an account set up through your church or from a previous year, you can use that same account to register again this year. Please make sure all previous account information is accurate and up-to-date.
Two Step Process:
~ Set up your KidCheck account or check to make sure your existing account is current.
~ Click on the Children’s Registration link below to register your child(ren).
Our annual gathering has always been a donation-only event. There are of course many expenses involved in operating a conference of this size. Below is a suggested donation amount per adult to cover the cost of the conference.
- Adults – $105 (Covers the cost of sessions and meals for the entire weekend. Per day cost is $35.)
- Children and youth ages 17 and under are free.
Donate in one of the following ways:
~ During the Friday evening service
~ Donation bucket in the food line
~ Stop by the registration table and make a donation with your credit card.
If you are able to do so, consider giving more to help cover the cost of those who are not able to make a donation.
If you are unable to register online, contact Jenell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740.857.1234.
Upcoming Conference Locations:
2019 – Plain City, OH, July 26-28, Jonathan Alder High School
2020 – Grantsville, MD